Thursday, September 29, 2011

I've been nominated for a Liebster award!

Many thanks to Joanna77 for the nomination.  It's an honor to be thought of, so thank you, Joanna77.  Here's a little more information on what the Liebster Award is all about:
‘The Liebster Award is said to have originated in Germany and translated to English, Liebster means “beloved.” The Liebster Award is meant to bring more attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers and has four rules.
  1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Internet. So I have decided to nominate the following five favourite blogs:
Alex Djuricich (full disclosure-- Alex is my husband, and he needs more blog followers. I do like his blog, though.)

Visit these blogs and follow if you like them.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment